Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay

Einnjoro is a Redwall based Role Playing Forum. Come discover a whole new world!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NPC Master Post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

Location : Lurking somewhere in the realms of your imagination.

NPC Master Post Empty
PostSubject: NPC Master Post   NPC Master Post Empty3/8/2015, 6:16 pm

NPC Master Post

This post is meant to tell about the different types of NPC's in the game.  Just so you guys know, Elleth and I totally made up all the names for these, if anyone knows of any official terms for these descriptions of NPC's, please pm me!

------------

• Epic Evil Overlord NPC's - The main antagonist in the world.  Changes over time, once one is killed, more pop up along the way.  This guy is pure evil and is played by one of the Admins, or select persons that Admins choose.
  • Fluff NPC's - Can be either good or bad, they are random characters that a roleplayer throws into their scenario to make the roleplay more interesting/work with the plot of the roleplay.  Players playing Fluff NPC's must also have one of their own characters in the roleplay.
  • Epic Good Guy NPC's - Main protagonist in the world.  Changes over time, is played by Admins or select people that Admins choose.
  • Run-of-the-Mill NPC's - Random NPC's that Admin's play.

------------

Please note!  Fluff NPC's cannot, I repeat, cannot be played stand-alone.  They must be played with at least one of your active approved characters!  A good example of a Fluff NPC used correctly is Remo in the thread "In Which the Adventure Continues..."

------------

That's all that I can think of right now.  I'll probably add more/change descriptions later.  But this is the general gist of the NPC's that'll show up in Einnjoro.

Last edited by Merenwe on 4/29/2015, 11:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://einnjoro.rpg-board.net
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

NPC Master Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Master Post   NPC Master Post Empty3/8/2015, 6:34 pm

Please note that all/none/or only some may show up in each individual thread.  You don't need to use them, but you don't need to go without them.
Back to top Go down

NPC Master Post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay :: World of Einnjoro :: Species and Additional Character Info-
Jump to: