Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay

Einnjoro is a Redwall based Role Playing Forum. Come discover a whole new world!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Water daisies and pond crickets.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

Location : Some where in the thousands of worlds my mind makes up when it day dreams.

Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty
PostSubject: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/7/2015, 4:35 pm

I was thinking of starting an IC RP Topic located in the Mikill River. However if no one else is interested in this location then it would be pretty boring so I was going to ask what you guys thought.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/7/2015, 5:01 pm

It seems my ocelot is approved ^^ I think ...I can bring him to an rp Very Happy

He can appeqr litterally anywhere XD

What kind of idea did you have for a story o.O
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

Location : Some where in the thousands of worlds my mind makes up when it day dreams.

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/7/2015, 5:07 pm

Eh well basically Ialla is being a little stupid and wants to explore some of the more dangerous places that her father would not take her before. One question. I am not sure how NPC work. Are you aloud to create temporary character to interact with which you only intends to use in that topic? Like some bandits or a random frog thing or what not.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/7/2015, 5:16 pm

Ive played npcs and gmed on other sites ^^

If the wizards (muck term for those who run the game) allow it I can toss a few npcs into the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/7/2015, 5:46 pm

That makes sense. I have done the same I just wanted to know how it would be done here. Perhaps the Myr would be a better location for what I am going for. After rereading the description of the river Mikill it doesn't seem that dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/7/2015, 6:32 pm

Im still as much of a new player as you ^^ thr forum only opened last month.

But not to worry! D: We shall find your alt something to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/8/2015, 2:49 pm

Ooo, I'm a wizard?  Can I be Gandalf? *Has never heard the term before*

NPCs are definitely allowed, lol.  I can't imagine how an RP would be run without them.  Merenwe is currently making a masterpost about them, so hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.  If it doesn't, you're certainly welcome to ask them.

And thanks for bringing the need for a post about this to our attention.  Smile  We haven't had the site up and running for very long, so we're slowly but surely getting everything done.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/8/2015, 6:37 pm

Lol! I play a lot of mucks and what not. The term wizard usually refures to admin or 'big scaryy boss dude or dudet'.

And from your npc post it looks like yes, i am able to play npcs for you. Did you have any preference on villain or danger that you wanted to face o.O
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/8/2015, 8:36 pm

No not really, It is fun when you don't know what to expect. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/8/2015, 9:52 pm

mwahahaha! Ill let you start a post then ^^
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/9/2015, 5:14 pm

I posted. Lets get this show on the road. ;D
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/9/2015, 6:29 pm

mwhahahahah i just read your post. So...many...possiblities.

It will take me a moment to figure out exactly what I will throw you up against.

In the meintime. What do your characters look like? any unusual markings that npcs would notice? what are they wearing as far as armor or clothing?

Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/9/2015, 8:06 pm

Please edit the first post in the new RP topic so that the title shows whether it is an open or closed topic. Thank you!

https://einnjoro.rpg-board.net/t40-starting-rps
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/9/2015, 8:39 pm

I'll leave it up to you if it is open or closed ^^
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/9/2015, 9:39 pm

@ Rascal: Ialla looks like a typical kangaroo rat (Which might look unusual to some creatures, the large feet the odd extra long tail etc..) She is wearing a off white short sleeved tunic, a travailing pack with a frying pan and canteen of water attached to the outside, she also has a satchel with more maps and things in it. Taiben is your typical Chickadee with the black cap and chin etc...

I'll leave it open.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/9/2015, 10:16 pm

Sweet thanks :3

They will make excellent meals for the monster following them D:

Mwhahahahahahahahahah!

Who knows! Maybe its friendly!

<.< >.>
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/15/2015, 9:42 pm

Pokes the thread :3
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/20/2015, 1:28 pm

Oh So sorry, Action scenes where never my forty and I sort of got Writers block and then I kind of forgot about this for a few days... XP I'll see what I can do... XP
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/20/2015, 7:06 pm

Rascal was forgotten... o.o

Lol its ok xD

In retro spect I should have led with another character I plan to introduce later instead of the martens :3 but I tend to draw out suspensefull type scenes until the cows come home :p so im trying out a new style and getting into the action a bit sooner this time around Very Happy

And who doesn't love martens! Very Happy you can never go wrong with martens.
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/21/2015, 7:46 am

That's true. I've got a few of those characters myself though I prefer ferrets. ;D
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/23/2015, 7:16 pm

I was reading your last post and I am not exactly sure I understand whats happening. Is the ground under there feet sinking and in what way? Is is like quick sand or is it like a the entire ground is sinking? Is it the entire hill or just the ground around the hill? XP sorry I just don't want to say the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/23/2015, 9:27 pm

That is...a good question Very Happy

Sorry I forgot to describe it ^^

I will let you decide. Which ever works best for you :3 its also up to you whether or not your character gets caught in the shallow grave or not.

I also have an idea in mind, but until I find a good place to toss it into the scene I'm going to try and keep the tension up Very Happy

I'm also open to suggestions though ^^
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty3/24/2015, 8:10 am

Yeah I'm just kind of following my tail on this one. ;D
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty4/3/2015, 5:41 pm

Ill try to pose over the weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty4/4/2015, 5:31 pm

K thanks. Sounds good. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water daisies and pond crickets.    Water daisies and pond crickets.   Empty

Back to top Go down

Water daisies and pond crickets.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay :: Out Of Character :: Plotting-
Jump to: