Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay

Einnjoro is a Redwall based Role Playing Forum. Come discover a whole new world!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food and Edibles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

Food and Edibles Empty
PostSubject: Food and Edibles   Food and Edibles Empty3/1/2015, 4:42 pm

What does my character eat?

• Of course any edible plant is allowed.
  • Milk is allowed, however it is not exactly "milk", instead is the sap of certain plants.
  • For meats, insects, fish, clams, shrimp, mussels, oysters, etc. are acceptable.  What we will call "cannibalism" is allowed to a very very specific degree, since it is included in a few of Brian Jacques books to a degree.  

If you desire to RP a cannibalistic character, this will have severe ramifications in everything else they do.  Even hardened villains will shy from a creature who eats others.  It is taboo, and those who break the taboo will either be slain or will have to constantly adapt and avoid being killed by virtually anyone they might encounter.  If you choose to RP as a character who is a cannibal, you will need to thoroughly discuss it with Merenwe and I first, and it is highly likely that the RP thread would result in the death of your character.  I can see very very few things that could happen instead of death.
Back to top Go down

Food and Edibles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay :: World of Einnjoro :: Species and Additional Character Info-
Jump to: