Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay

Einnjoro is a Redwall based Role Playing Forum. Come discover a whole new world!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/10/2015, 3:54 pm

Vannon is a horrible person <.<
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/10/2015, 4:20 pm

XD he creates one of the most important things for an interesting story or RP. Conflict! Hurrah! Lol. I think I might need to make myself a villainous character to spice up stories as needed. *nodnod* Merenwe told me she was going to make a post here with a bit of direction for this topic. *pokes her* I think we need a little.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/10/2015, 4:33 pm

Sounds good. I like all the characters in this story so far ^^

I should also mention that I like playing expendable minion alts who's fates I generaly leave to dice rolls.

Im thinking of making a bandit alt who is truely dynamic (meaning that others can wound and even kill him with out my permission)

Or making a string of bandits who all take over the bandits name when the previous owner of the title dies or retires.

...or just make a bandit gang or small time horde with very ecpendable npcs.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/10/2015, 7:15 pm

Oooo, like the Dread Pirate Roberts?
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

Location : Lurking somewhere in the realms of your imagination.

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/10/2015, 7:21 pm

XDXD  That's totally what I thought of!!!  *Thinks she should make something like that now that is some how ingrained in the sites plot*
Back to top Go down
https://einnjoro.rpg-board.net
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/10/2015, 8:41 pm

Lol! A tital that gets passed on from character to character.

The only condition upon getting the tital is that you cant have it forever and that character will either eventually die or retire XD

All this talk about expendable npcs really has got me thinking about founding a horde or maybe some kind of adventurer guild etc etc. One where the life expectancy of the leader is very low and has to be recycled from its members.

Lol! It doesnt even have to be villainous. It can be a robin hood like character who keeps getting replaced by his band of thieves to keep people thinking that he has not been killed off o.o

Every time they switch leaders they just switch out the non essential members
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/12/2015, 12:31 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that next week is finals week for me, so I'm going to be on hiatus until next Saturday.  I need to focus on studying.  -_-  I absolutely can't wait for spring break!

So, sorry that I'm gone-ish for the rest week and a half.  I may pop up occasionally when I need a break.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/20/2015, 11:09 am

Yay!  I'm done with school for about two weeks!  Very Happy  @Abathor, would you like there to be badgers somewhere in the area that the recorder would know about?
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/25/2015, 2:23 pm

*Pokes the plot thread*

Er, so, what would you guys like to happen next?  Do we want something to happen along the way to the castle, or do we want to arrive there uneventfully?

Abathor, I was thinking we'd switch threads when we arrive at the castle.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/25/2015, 3:15 pm

Im good with actiony things :3 im also good with pretty much anything Very Happy

Rascal is easy to please XD
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/26/2015, 9:20 am

I vote let's just skip to the castle.  I don't think anything extraordinary is going to happen until then.  Merenwe, would you open the thread there?  Since your character is the only one who really knows what it looks like, etc.
Back to top Go down
Abathor
Dibbun
Dibbun
Abathor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty3/26/2015, 9:50 am

I do apologize, I had been away for a bit due to *bad* internet connection. Everything seems to be working fine for now and thank you most gratuitously for answering my question.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty4/4/2015, 1:34 am

'Ello mates!  So terribly sorry for taking so long in replying to our thread.  I, erm, had a terrible case of writer's blockishness, among other things.  

Abathor, do you want there to be other badgers in the immediate area?  I was planning on making a badger character, but was thinking of it being a bit further away, but that can most definitely be easily changed if you would like one (or more) to be in the area.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty4/4/2015, 10:39 am

Hey guys, just wanted to give you all a heads up that I might not be terribly active these next few days. I'm really, really sick, so I feel terrible, and then to top it off one of my bettas is terribly sick, and even though I'm treating him, I'm afraid he might not make it.
So, just a heads up that I've got a lot going on over here, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty4/14/2015, 9:29 pm

Howdy! Just checking in with peoples. How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty4/15/2015, 9:42 pm

I'm good, not sure why Merenwe hasn't posted yet. (It is her turn, right?) I'll try to talk to her and get things moving again.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty4/16/2015, 10:06 am

I am so sorry for not posting sooner guys!  School started back up for me so I'm pretty darn busy.  Terribly sorry for the wait!
Back to top Go down
Abathor
Dibbun
Dibbun
Abathor

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty4/16/2015, 1:54 pm

Its all fine Miss Merenwe, and sure, there can be one or more badgers in the immediate area, at least one knowing or heard of the family name Rosenthal.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty4/24/2015, 9:37 pm

Alrighty!  Thanks Abathor!

Sorry for being gone yet again guys, :/ .  Life likes to keep me busy I guess.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty4/27/2015, 7:56 pm

Hi all, sorry I haven't posted recently. My first and favorite betta, Arausio, is sick with what we will call a disease, for simplicities sake. It is usually fatal, and I'm having a pretty rough time of it. I'm going to try to post now, apologies in advance if it sucks. I just don't have a lot of heart at the moment.

Here's my favorite photo of my baby boy, so you can have an idea of what I'm going through.
OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Picture
OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 11127710
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty5/11/2015, 2:03 am

Hey guys!  Sorry for not being active for awhile, I've got midterms right now, so I'm a pretty busy person.  As soon as I have some spare time I will post!
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty5/11/2015, 8:50 pm

No worries. Ive been occupied lately with this
http://redwallsurvivor.com/forums/index.php?topic=1073.msg12743#new

Ive turned in a few applications but per da rules I can not tell you which characters I tossed into the game.

Assuming of course that they get accepted at all XD

If nothing else I learned how to stream line descriptions even more, oh and how to start a scene with out an introduction.

650 word limits are BRUTAL.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty6/20/2015, 12:01 pm

Howdy all! Adventure seems to still be awaiting XD

Sorry. Couldnt resist that pun. How is everyone? All three of the threads I am in became oddly silent o.o
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty6/20/2015, 8:07 pm

Hey!  So sorry for being gone and not replying in, um, who knows how long.  I just had my commencement ceremonies today so I am now a lot freer with time.  Razz

I'm pretty tired, so I'm not going to post a reply today, but I will tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty6/21/2015, 8:27 am

*sings praises for you!*

Congrats on surviving college! With a degree it sounds like!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next