Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay

Einnjoro is a Redwall based Role Playing Forum. Come discover a whole new world!

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduction to Elleth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elleth
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Introduction to Elleth   2/16/2015, 11:54 am

Hello all, you may call me Elleth.

Along with my sister Merenwe, I am one of the founders of this RP site. In the real world, I am an aspiring author with 3 completed rough drafts, one of which I am editing, a partial rough draft of a short story and a partial rough draft of another novel. I prefer writing fantasy novels and such. Worldbuilding is one of my favorite parts of writing, I completely enjoy immersing myself in different worlds than our own.

For a paying job, I work part time at a dog boarding, grooming, and training facility, as well as baby-sitting a lot! Smile I am married with no children and currently no pets, although I am preparing for a betta fish! I'm very excited to be getting a betta, and am enjoying finding all the things I need to make my betta's home perfect, as well as finding the perfect fish.

I am a huge animal lover, my favorite species is dogs, although I also love horses, cats, and fish, especially betta fish. I enjoy working with dogs and have been an active dog trainer since I was fourteen or so. I unfortunately cannot currently have a dog due to the rules of the apartments I am living in, which makes me sad.

I fiddle around with art now and then, but not nearly enough to make me good at it. So, while I hold aspirations of being able to draw good character references for my characters, I hold little hope of ever achieving them. Most of my creative energy goes into my writing. (Although, on a side note, my little hummingbird gryphon profile picture was created by me, and I don't think it's too shabby. XD)

Anyways, that's pretty much who I am at this point in time. I'll probably update this if any drastic changes occur. And, of course, I'll post a picture of my betta once I get him.

Looking forward to meeting and RPing with you!
Elleth
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Introduction to Elleth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay :: Out Of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: