Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay

Einnjoro is a Redwall based Role Playing Forum. Come discover a whole new world!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty7/17/2014, 12:50 pm

Please remember that you are not required to do this.  It is merely here to help you if you so desire.

In this thread, I will post a character development question or scenario once a week, which you can answer if you want to.  The questions should make you think about your character, who they are, and how what is happening to them is changing them.

You can post your answers/what your character does here, or you can keep them for yourself.  It's up to you!

I will begin posting these once the forum is open for RPing.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty2/16/2015, 9:40 am

Alrighty! With the opening of the forums for RPing and joining, I will post the first of these scenarios.

Your character wakes suddenly from a nightmare in which their loved ones were murdered before their eyes, and they could do nothing to prevent it. What does your character do after waking up? How does this nightmare emotionally affect your character?
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty2/24/2015, 11:38 am

Your character turns a corner and is confronted by their worst enemy.  How do they react to the situation?  What are they thinking?
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty3/3/2015, 4:59 pm

Your character comes across a butterfly trapped in the web of a spider, fluttering wildly. What do they do? Why do they do it?
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty3/3/2015, 5:47 pm

Arms folded behind his back and a smile on his lips Vannon walks through the city. He spies the butterfly and pauses, stroking his chin thoughtfully.

"What a poor and tragic way for such a beautiful creature to end its days." He says saddly.

After a moment of pause he quickly snatches the butterfly from the web, freeing it so that it can...

CHOMP

...provide him with a tasty and nutritious snack.

Licking his chops the fox giggles as he gives his belly a pat. "Hehe! Now I can say that I have butterflies in my stomach."

And the fox walks on, very glad no one was around to hear his most horrible pun.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty3/8/2015, 3:40 pm

Your character sees their reflection in a puddle.  Do they pay any attention to it?  Why or why not?  What do they notice?
Back to top Go down
Abathor
Dibbun
Dibbun
Abathor

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty3/10/2015, 11:14 pm

Passing along in the forest, Kaidon catches a glint and looks down to see it was a puddle. Taking a second to stop and look, he saw his reflection within it.

His fur was ruffled and dark circles were barely noticeable under his eyes from times of unsleep and....crying alone to himself some nights. He touched his muzzle and stared into his own deep purple eyes, full of longing and regret, until he looked away.

"How far have I fallen?" He said to himself with a tone of lament as he resumed walking along, by himself like the other days before.
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

Location : Some where in the thousands of worlds my mind makes up when it day dreams.

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty3/12/2015, 11:23 am

It was raining, Taiben hated rain. It was to... wet. The one good thing about it was that bugs came out when it was wet. He was hopping around in short flights on the wet leaf strewn forest floor poking his beak in various places looking for a snack, turning up leaves and poking it into cracks in the wood of trees.

He came to halt in front of a rather large puddle, the water rippling with raindrops. He saw another face distorted by the water looking back at him. He clocked his head and it mirrored him. He hopped in with a joyfully chirp and jumped and splashed around sing with glee, till the puddle was a muddy mess.

Ialla looked over at him from where she was sitting under a tree "What are your doing?"

"Me Playen with the other bird in the water,"

Ialla just chuckled and rummaged in her bag for here own lunch.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty3/20/2015, 12:32 pm

Sorry this is a little late, but here is this week's character building exercise.

Your character is invited to a huge party or festival.  What kind of party is it?  Did this happen in their past, or is it in their future?  Do they go to the party?  What do they do at the party if they go?  Do they have friends or family there?
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

Location : Some where in the thousands of worlds my mind makes up when it day dreams.

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty3/20/2015, 2:14 pm

*Flash back*

Iallas cousin, Kesh, came around to the work space at the back of the house where Ialla was mixing ink at the work bench. "Hey Guess what," He said with a hardly contained secret behind his eyes.

"What?" she said not looking up from her work. Kesh sliped onto the bench next to her.

"What, your not going to guess?"

"No I'm not,"

"Come on,"

"If you won't tell me then go find something else to do,"

"Fine, fine, Tegos merchant ship just came into port, You know 'ow he alus has a party for his crew after a good run,"

"What dose that have to do with us?"

"Erin said he could get us on broad," At this Ialla grinned and wiped her ink stained paws off on a rag cloth.

"Just promise me you won't touch any of the drinks," She said getting up from the bench and grabbing her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty3/22/2015, 9:42 am

Sometime in the far flung future!

Vannon was starting to attract stares from other beasts. One could imagine that a small grey fox could only shovel away so much food before his belly burst, but the plates just continued to pile up.

By that point the only other beast who dared to sit next to him was Dar'vin. The ocelot was repulsed by the fox's gluttony but he was the only other non hare or squirrel here. And at least the cat now knew how such a young fox could grow so fat.

The ocelot cast his eyes over the fleshy beast, unsure if the bench was below him was starting to sag due to the heavy stomach that spilled out into his lap or just from the sheer weight of the food that the fox put into it.

"So...hi." the ocelot ventured. The fox waved a paw at the cat as he ate.

"Friend of the family I take it?" The cat couldn't imagine how the timid beasts here could know this...creature. They were skitterish around the feline as it were. They only invited Dar'vin because the storyteller they hired became sick the night before. Dar'vin admited that he was not the best story teller but he had collected a few on his travels. And the groom and bride seemd to be desperate.

"Me?" The fox nearly choked on the food he ate. "Um...yes! Friend of the groom. Nice fellow he is, for an otter I mean."

"The groom is a hare." The cat said with narrowed eyes.

"Otter, hare, they all look alike to me, am I right?" Vannon said with a shrug.

"No. Not really...are you...are you even invited here?" The cat raises an eyebrow as he asks.

"As far as you know...yes."

The cat lets out an estranged sigh as he rubbs the bridge of his nose. Leaning his head on his paw Dar'vin drums his fingures against the table. "I don't suppose you are going to eat that slice of pie are you? They ran out of it before I could get to the table."

In reply the fox scoots a few inches away from the cat. The obese vulpine covers his plate with his paws defensivly and watches the cat cautiously as he eats the last of the pie.

Dar'vin lets out another sigh. He hated parties...

Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty3/26/2015, 9:34 am

Your character is being chased by a coyote that is out for blood!  What do they do?
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty3/31/2015, 8:29 pm

Ialla ran... she was tired of running, she was always running, what if she just gave up... Will it hurt that much? Will being torn apart by a coyote hurt? of course it will hurt you idiot! Just run! these where the things that ran threw her head as she darted threw the trees. She had fled from tons of vermin before and never despaired like this. Though perhaps it was the fact that she was doing it alone. It just was not the same without her father... Oh Just run you idiot!
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty4/1/2015, 5:26 pm

It's April Fools Day! Does your character prank someone, or get pranked? Tell about it here.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty4/5/2015, 8:57 pm

Happy Easter everyone!

Today's scenario is....

It is the beginning of the spring season, the snow has melted and the flowers are beginning to bloom.  What does you character and/or their community do to welcome spring and celebrate the end of winter?
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty4/12/2015, 10:26 am

It is a sunny, beautiful spring day! What is your character doing?
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty4/29/2015, 7:46 pm

Someone your character knows is dying of a disease that is always fatal, unless they are treated with a special plant that grows in a very dangerous place. What does your character do? Why?
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty5/12/2015, 6:17 pm

There's a thunderstorm outside. Where is your character and what are they doing?
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty7/12/2015, 10:19 pm

Decided to add my own to the mix. :3

What is your characters most beloved item? What would convince them to willingly give the item up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario   Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly Character Development Question/Scenario
Page 1 of 1